Torneos is a leading sports marketing and production company in Latin America. Its activities are production of sports content, audiovisual rights and sporting events.
In 1991, Torneos began its relationship with Argentinian Football Asociation acquiring TV rights for Official Football Tournament. In 1994, Torneos and Grupo Clarín created TyC Sports, the first sports cable signal in Argentina.
Torneos produces more than 18,000 hours per year of programming (including Libertadores Cup and Sudamericana Cup) for the main Latin American channels: FOX Sports, DIRECTV, TyC Sports and The Golf Channel.
As part of its modernization strategy, Torneos chose PeopleSoft Global Payroll 9.2 as Oracle salary settlement solution to manage human resources processes and payroll administration (Argentine location).
Its implementation has been defined within the former project “Torneos Cloud" by Torneos, which focuses on achieving digital transformation and adopt the following Cloud solutions:
- ERP Cloud: suppliers relationship management and production processes.
- EPM - Oracle Planning and Budgeting: to optimize of financial planning processes and spreadsheets for budgets.
- PeopleSoft Payroll 9.2 – Salary Settlement.
- Oracle IaaS + PaaS.
Oracle PeopleSoft Global Payroll 9.2 implementation project pursues the following benefits:
- Regulations, processes, reports, self-service and rules defined according to the rules and location of the application.
- A robust absence management engine to manage authorization approvals and automate the vacation accumulation balance process.
- Arrears processing rules, retroactive accounting processing, off-cycle payroll executions and information related to the bank.
- Standard chart fields to facilitate a greater perspective of payroll expenses.
Enratio consultants team collaborated in the project with functional, technical and technological services to implement the salary settlement solution, PeopleSoft Global Payroll 9.2 (Argentine location).
PeopleSoft Global Payroll 9.2 is a WordClass solution, which improves the accuracy of salary settlements and financial controls, and its implementation involves a reduction in costs, short implementation times and simplicity in the processes of updating and maintaining the system.
This is possible due to “Torneos Cloud project” is implemented on Oracle Iaa and PaaS architecture, which provider carries out the maintenance of the applications, operating systems, databases and technological equipment.